Your Natural Sleep Solution is here!
Are you getting less sleep than Las Vegas? Waking at 3:00am in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep? Or are you waking every couple of hours? Perhaps sleep is not as refreshing as it once was and you are feeling exhausted, dragging yourself through the day relying on caffeine and sugar hits to get you through and a nightcap (or two) to get you off to sleep.
Lack of sleep can leave you feeling
- Anxious or depressed
- Craving sugar
- Getting constantly sick
Complications of insomnia
- Heart disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Accident and injury due to lack of concentration
Insomnia is often a symptom of something else out of balance in your body and to find your natural sleep solution we will investigate the underlying cause.
Underlying causes of insomnia
- Prolonged stress
- Mood disorders (anxiety and depression)
- Hormonal imbalances (thyroid, menopause, low testosterone)
- Food intolerances
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnoea
- Medication side effects
- Nutritional imbalances
What you can expect in your natural sleep solution
Norelle Hentschel is an experinced Naturopath who has worked with many people to improve their sleep and reduce insomnia.
Initial Consultation – 60 minutes
- A detailed health history
- Physical examinations including blood pressure, pulse, tongue and nail analysis
- Referral for any indicated blood or functional tests
- A prescription for symptomatic relief (herbal medicines and/or nutrients)
- Provide a diet and sleep diary to complete prior to your next appointment
Follow up appointments – 30 minutes
- Analysis of your diet and sleep diary with personalized recommendations
- Review of any test results
- Development of an individualised treatment plan with goals and timelines
- Education and coaching on specific lifestyle practices to support your sleep.
The amount and frequency of ongoing consultations will be determined by your specific case and progress.
Our aim is to get you sleeping well and give you the information and resources to continue to do so!
It’s time to make sleep your superpower so you can feel your best and perform at your best.
Work with a naturopath to help your insomnia
Yes, I’m ready to get my sleep back on track!
Call: 0439 660 064