Stress & fatigue
Is busy making you tired?
Modern life can seem like an endless race towards a constantly moving finish line.
Many of us are battling bone-crushing exhaustion, fatigue, and feeling like there’s not enough butter to scrape over too much bread.
Often we accept stress as just a part of life. – There are ALWAYS so many things to do and not enough hours in the day to do them.
Conversations with my clients include:
- I’m tired and fatigued during the day but I can’t sleep at night?
- Weight is creeping on my belly and I can’t seem to shift it.
- I never used to get sick. Now, I’m catching everything going around and my eyes feel red and irritated all the time.
- I can barely focus for 10 minutes and I feel like my memory is mush.
- I’m craving sugar ALL the time. My appetite is raging.
- My sex drive has gone AWOL.
- I used to be easy going, now I worry about silly things,
feelgrumpy and sometimes a little down.
Any of this sound familiar?
Health effects of stress
Constant stress has some nasty repercussions for your wellbeing.
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Depression and anxiety
Many of the health issues my clients come to see me for involve stress as either the cause or maintaining factor. Especially around problems with digestion, immune function, hormonal health, low libido, problems concentrating and sleep issues.
Unrelenting high stress can eventually lead to burnout, adrenal fatigue
I can help you tame the stress beast and keep it on a short leash.
Imagine feeling back in control of your life, getting the essentials easily done, having time to relax with friends and family and feeling focused and motivated in your career. Your productivity skyrockets and you feel like yourself again.
The good news is you don’t have to radically change your life, or move to
I’ll work with you to:
- Create a stress management plan suited to your lifestyle.
- Evaluate your diet to ensure you’re eating plenty of the foods to support an optimal stress response.
- Make sure you’re getting plenty of recovery time. Especially between the sheets!
- Provide advice on supplements and herbal medicines which can help support you in times of increased stress.
Banish the burnout, create calm and reclaim your energy.
Are you ready to reduce your stress?
Let’s get started.
Want to chat?
I'm Norelle Hentschel.
I'm an experienced Naturopath with a clinic in Stones Corner, Greenslopes Brisbane. I've helped many people improve their health. I'm ready to help you feel better and regain your energy and vitality.